YG-15/20/25 prepaid smart hot water meter adopts microprocessor to realize water collection, processing, display , reserving
YG-15/20/25 type prepaid smart hot water meter is a kind of new style water meter, which adopts
microprocessor to realize water collection, processing, display , and reserving. It is the best choice for realizing intelligent control by most of tap water administrative bureaus, ideal for enhancing public awareness of saving water. Compared with traditional way, it can control user's overspend by prepaying for an IC card. It conforms to standard GB/T778.1-3-2007, CJ/T133-2007.
Functions and Features: 1. IC card water meter use pre-paid way to achieve the new management mode of "purchase first,
then use ".
2. One meter with one card, it is good anti-tampering.
3. Double reading display: mechanical and electronic reading.
4. Chargeable lithium battery, users do not need replace battery.
5. Users can read residual water quantity and cumulative water consumption at any time.
6. When residual water quantity≤ 5m3, "alarm" and valve closed, users insert card to recover.
When residual water quantity is zero, "alarm" and valve closed, users need to purchase water.
7. When residual water quantity use out or battery voltage is insufficient,the valve will automatically closed.
8. Adopting electric ball valve, the meter is good anti-jamming.
9. The data can be kept for 10 years.
1. Power supply: chargeable lithium battery 3.6v
2. Static working current: 5uA
3. Normal working current: ≤20uA
4. Service life of IC card: >10thousand times
5. Max reading: 99999.999m3
6. Accuracy class: Class 2
7. Temperature grade: T30
8. Pressure grade: MAP10
9. Pressure loss grade: P63
10. Upstream disturbance grade: U10
11. Downstream disturbance grade: D5
12. Weather and mechanical grade: B
Charging type prepaid smart hot water meter