Welcome to ECBAY
supply toilet paper mother roll in 1.65m width
supply toilet paper mother roll in 1.65m width

toilet paper mother roll in 1.65m width recycled pulp white and 1ply Steady quality,without adhesive

toilet paper mother roll in 1.65m width

     1.Description of goods 

 Recycled base paper




  1.65m  2.8m

4. GSM 


5. dia


6. whiteness


7. thread 

  fine thread


  big poly bag

9.Place of delivery 

 factory’s warehouse

10.Transport method and cost burden

 Buyer’s own expense.

  You know,the ingredient for virgin mother toilet rolls are so many different,like straw pulp,reed pulp,cane pulp,bamboo pulp,wood pulp,etc.Most virgin pulp is mixed with wood pulp or pure wood pulp.Of course, pure wood pulp will be a little expensive.Till now our regular mother rolls are  three kinds,100% recycled  pulp,cane and wood mixed pulp and pure wood pulp.For toilet rolls,the gsm for recycled one is 16~30gsm,gsm for virgin pulp is 13.5~22gsm,it's depend on your requirement.If you want to make 1ply small toilet rolls,then the target gsm on recycled one is 20~21g,for virgin one is  19~20g;If you want to make 2 ply or 3 ply finished products,then you just need order our normal specification as recycled is 17g,and virgin one is 14g.Please choose according to your production requirement..  At last ,the width for mother roll (machine Model 1575) is 1.65~1.70m,diameter can be 76cm~115cm.

  Storage:Keep in dry and cool place,away from direct light.

Terms of payment

The contract will be valid and we will start production  after you confirmed and received 30% deposit.The rest 70% balance should be paid before delivery.

Delivery time and terms

 We will start production upon 30% deposit,delivery time depend on your quantity.

Note: please contact us if you are interested in our products.

Because it's B2B business,each PC show different color for same picture.So we cann't confirm the quality frompictures.We can send you samples if you can bear the express charge.

supply toilet paper mother roll in 1.65m width

Ads by Google

About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms & Conditions
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECBAY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.