1. linear bearing 2.Material GCr15,GCr15SiMn 3.Certification: ISO9001:2008 4.Supply best quality competitive price bearing null
1. Bearing grease can also be used to lubricate, grease should be considered in the choice of the following points:
(1) bearing load, speed is low, should be selected small grease cone penetration, contrary to select a large cone penetration. Select high-speed bearings
With a smaller cone penetration, good mechanical stability grease. Of particular note is the grease base oil viscosity is lower.
(2) Select the grease dropping point temperature is generally higher than 20-30 °C, continuous operation in case of high temperature to no more than the allowable temperature range grease.
(3) bearing water washout or humid environment in work, good water resistance should be selected based calcium, aluminum or lithium grease.
(4) use grease with good adhesion.
2, sliding bearings with grease of choice:
Load <1MPa, journal peripheral speed 1m / s below the maximum operating temperature of 75 °C, 3, selection of calcium-based grease;
Load 1-6.5MPa, journal peripheral speed 0.5-5m / s, maximum working temperature 55 °C, use calcium-based grease No. 2;
Load> 6.5MPa, journal peripheral speed 0.5m / s below the maximum operating temperature of 75 °C, 3, selection of calcium-based grease;
Load <6.5MPa, journal peripheral speed 0.5-5m / s, maximum working temperature 120 °C, selected No. 2 lithium grease;
Load> 6.5MPa, journal peripheral speed 0.5m / s below the maximum operating temperature of 110 °C, use of calcium 2 - Na-fat;
Load 1-6.5MPa, journal peripheral speed 1m / s below the maximum operating temperature of 50-100 °C, selected No. 2 lithium grease;
Load> 5MPa journal peripheral speed 0.5m / s, the maximum working temperature 60 °C, 2 calendar selected fat;
In the humid environment, the temperature of 75-120 °C conditions, should consider the use of calcium - sodium base grease grease. In the humid environment, the operating temperature below 75 °C, no 3, calcium-based grease, fat aluminum can also be used. Working temperature 110-120 °C, the available lithium grease or barium grease. Lubrication, the consistency should be smaller.
3, sliding bearings with grease lubrication cycle:
Casual work, important parts: shaft speed <200r/min, 5 days a lubrication cycle; shaft speed> 200r/min, 3 days a lubrication cycle.
Intermittent work: shaft speed <200r/min, lubrication cycle 2 days time; shaft speed> 200r/min, 1 day a lubrication cycle.
Continuous working temperature below 40 °C: shaft speed <200r/min, a lubrication cycle, 1 day; shaft speed> 200r/min, lubrication cycle once per shift.
Continuous work, working temperature 40-100 °C: shaft speed <200r/min, lubrication cycle once per shift; shaft speed> 200r/min, second class lubrication cycle.
Structural design should pay attention to the problem
Bearing is contact, so the contact surfaces to maintain a certain film, so this design should pay attention to the following questions:
1, to make the film smoothly into the friction surface.
2, oil from non-load bearing surface area to enter.
3, do not make the whole tank to open in the bearing ring central.
4, such as oil-watt, oil groove seams open.
5, to make the oil ring to the oil sufficiently reliable.
6, filling holes not blocked
7, do not form oil does not flow area.
8, cut off the oil film to prevent sharp edges and corners.
1) metal materials, such as bearing alloy, bronze, aluminum alloys, zinc-based alloy;
2) The porous metal material (powder material);
3) non-metallic materials.
Bearing alloys: white metal bearing alloy known, mainly tin, lead, antimony or other metals, because of its good wear resistant, high plasticity, running-in performance, good thermal conductivity and good resistance to gel and with the oil and adsorption is good, it is suitable for heavy, high-speed case, the bearing strength of the alloy less expensive, the use must be poured in bronze, steel or cast iron bearing, forming a thin coating.
Porous metal materials: a porous metal powder materials, it has a porous body if its soaked in oil, so that pores are full of oil into the oil bearing, with self-lubricating properties. Toughness of porous metal materials is small, only suitable for stationary and non-impact load, the low-speed situations.
Bearing plastic: Bakelite plastic is commonly used bearings, nylon, Teflon, etc., plastic bearings have a greater compressive strength and wear resistance, lubrication oil and water are available, there are self-lubricating performance, but poor thermal conductivity.
Bearing structure and bearing materials:
[Sliding Bearing] is divided into split bearing bush and the overall structure.
In order to improve the friction properties of bearing surface, often cast in the diameter of the surface layer or two layers of friction material, commonly referred to as bearing lining, so there are bi-metal bearings and bearing three metal bearing. Bearing or bearings are an important bearing parts, bearing and bearing lining materials collectively known as the bearing material. As with the journal bearing or bearing liner in direct contact, wear-resistant part of the more general journal, thus bearing the main failure mode is wear. Wear and journal bearing materials, bearing their own materials, lubricants and lubrication directly related to the selection bearing material of these factors should be considered in order to improve bearing life and performance.
1. press can bear the load can be divided into the radial direction (radial) bearings and thrust (axial) bearing types.
2. can be divided according to type of lubricant oil lubricated bearings, grease lubricated bearings, water lubricated bearings, gas bearings, solid lubricant bearings, magnetic fluid bearing and magnetic bearing 7 class.
3. can be divided by the thickness of lubricating film and thick film lubricated bearings lubricated bearings categories.
4. bearing materials can be divided by bronze bearings, cast iron bearings, plastic bearings, jewel bearings, powder metallurgy bearings, self-lubricating bearings and oil bearings.
5. bearing structure can be divided by a round bearings, elliptical bearing, three oil bearing leaves, step side bearings, tilting pad bearings and foil bearings.
2012 the newest sliding bearings