1 composed of galvanized steel sheet 2 used for grain storage 3 devided as flatbottom silo and hopper bottom silo
Model NO. : TCK22022
Diameter : 22m
Layer : 22
Volume : 10198m3
Capacity : 7648t
Eave height : 24.71 m
Total height : 30.72m
The steel silo series is special designed by our senior engineer, with high-quality galvanizing board the life cycle of the products can come up to 30-50years. Our products are completely comply with the national standard of GB50322-2001 The Grain Code of Steel Silo Design and have reached the advanced national levels in performance.
We can produce various kinds of steel silos of plate-bottom or conical-bottom(all are available to the customers demandings and drawings), the diameter ranging from1.8 to 32 meter and the capacities from 5 to 12000 tons per storage bin. Meanwhile, we can also produce the supplementary equipments such as bucket elevator, scraper conveyor, belt conveyor and so on.
Our bolted steel silo is used to store grain, seed, feed, cement, coal and other granular or powdered materials. Popular uses for our product include, Temporary Transit, Raw Material, and Grain warehouses. Current applications of the Bolted Steel Silo is to provide efficient and affordable storage solutions for grain warehousing, alcohol plant, flourmill, oil mill, starch factory, feed mill, malt factory, distilleries, seaport, farm, and grain-processing centers, etc.
Some advantages of our product:
1. Lower basic cost with lightweight, low request for foundation, low consumption of steel.
2. High degree of standardization. We can produce the standard components which can be installed on-the-spot.
3. Simple, easy and efficient to install within a short amount of time due to superior component design which are connected by standard bolts.
4. Easy to understand . The bolted silo is equipped with relevant accessories, such as: conveyor, ventilation, drying and monitoring devices, etc. to ensure the quality and safety of the material stored in the silo.
5. Easy to maintain. As the parts of the silo are connected by standard bolts, so it is easy to remove or repair it.
6. Low cost and long tenure of use. The cost of bolted silo is just 35%-50% of the cement silo with the same specification; and its life span can reach 30 years.
steel silos for grain storage with flat bottom