Our bolted steel silo is used to store grain, seed, feed, cement, coal and other granular or powdered materials.
Our bolted steel silo is used to store grain, seed, feed, cement, coal and other granular or powdered materials. Popular uses for our product include, Temporary Transit, Raw Material, and Grain warehouses. Current applications of the Bolted Steel Silo is to provide efficient and affordable storage solutions for grain warehousing, alcohol plant, flourmill, oil mill, starch factory, feed mill, malt factory, distilleries, seaport, farm, and grain-processing centers, etc.
Some advantages of our product:
1. Lower basic cost with lightweight, low request for foundation, low consumption of steel.
2. High degree of standardization. We can produce the standard components which can be installed on-the-spot.
3. Simple, easy and efficient to install within a short amount of time due to superior component design which are connected by standard bolts.
4. Easy to understand. The bolted silo is equipped with relevant accessories, such as: conveyor, ventilation, drying and monitoring devices, etc. to ensure the quality and safety of the material stored in the silo.
5. Easy to maintain. As the parts of the silo are connected by standard bolts, so it is easy to remove or repair it.
6. Low cost and long tenure of use. The cost of bolted silo is just 35%-50% of the cement silo with the same specification; and its life span can reach 30 years.
Bolted Steel Silo