1.Price: Suitable Price 2.Comp: Pure Silk or Polyester 3.Size/Print: All Kinds Scarf 4.Style: Fashion Silk Scarf
170*55cm², 90*90cm², 55*55cm²
Custom order is welcomed. Simply provide the picture of the pattern that you are interested in, we will then respond you with the cost required. If you can send us the sample, that would be the best.
garment cloth wedding dress
1000 meters (Mixed colors are acceptable, but each pattern can be dyed for 3 colors at most)
40-50meters per roll,One plastic bag for each roll, packed into a carton box. The size of the carton box is according to customer's requirement
1) We accept payment methods of L/C, Bank Transfer(T/T) and Money Gram.
2) 30%of the payment must be received as a deposit in order to reproduce the items. The remaining 70% is required before the items can be shipped.
1) 15-30days are needed for sample producing.
2) 20-30days are needed for production. Time of Production mainly depends on the size of the quantity.
EACH PC IN A POLYBAG, 200PCS/CTN
or according to your requirements.
Sample lead time:7-10days
Delivery time:25-30days after confirm the order
1.L/C at sight
30% Deposit in advance and balance should be paid before shipment based on you nominate the forwarder.
30% Deposit in advance and balance should be paid after you get the copy of bill based on we nominate the forwarder.
1. All products can be passed AZO Free and Low-Cadmium.
2. Any size, color, design, materail are available.
3. Comfortable and soft hand feeling and good quality.
4. Quick response and good service.
We can get you manufactured any style, any design and any quantity you require. Please note that we are already exporting to various countries. Feel free to ask for any specific requirements and also for pictures of our products.
Welcome to inquiry!
2011 Newest Style Silk Scarf