High temperature sewing threads is manufactured by silicate fiber.so it have special features,such as fireproof,chemcial resist
High temperature sewing threads
The fiberglass high-temperature thread ar made of high temperature resistant and high intensity fiberglass by special technique,also it’s thin and soft.
Its main capabilities are:
1. high temperature resistant, resisting 280-1000°C;
2. Fireproof grade: A Grade-noncombustible, GB8624-2006, Germany Grade DIN4102, A1 Grade (have passed the test of National Firefight Supervise Test Centre)
Safe and environmentalistic: have passed the test of European SGS ROHS;
3. smooth façade,
4. high intensity, high module,
5. seasoning resistant, climate resistant,
6. insulating, static proofing.
Main application: it is mainly used for sewing of high temperature resistant weave, electricity insulating material, heat insulating material, cable padding material, fireproofing material, wick, sealing product, voluble electrothermal thread, and heating elements.
Diameter: 0.1-3.0mmFLE 12.5*12, FLE 12.5*16, FLE 12.5*20, etc;FLSI 33*7, FLSI 33*12, FLSI 33*15, FLSI 33*18, FLSI 33*24, etc.
high temperature sewing threads