1. Energy saving 2. Environment-friendly 3. No electricity consumption 4. Mature technology 5. High reputation
What are Solar Water Pumps ?
"Solar pumping systems work anywhere the sun shines. Pumping water is a sensible and effective use of solar electric power. During the hot months, when water requirements are highest, a solar pump will provide a reliable water source for a farm.
A solar pumping system is available for almost all applications where an electric pump can be used. Because solar energy varies from one location to another, and over the course of a day, system design is important. Adequate water storage ensures that water is available whenever needed, and balances daily variations in water supply and demand. Thus a small pump only running when the sun shines, plus water storage, can often provide all that is requiremed for water supply."
Working Principle of the Solar Water Pump:
1. Irrigation"A solar water pump is an ideal tool for farmers. They can move or transfer water from nearby sources such as lake or rivers to irrigate the crops using solar water pump. Farmers and avid gardeners will be able to save on their irrigation budget for using solar water pump, instead of fuel-powered pumps."
2. Livestock"Ranch owners can also benefit a lot from using solar water pump. They can provide water for their animals in a cost-effective and easy way. The solar water pump can generate water from deep wells, streams, pond, and even pipelines."
3. Garden Fountains"Aside from functional purposes, a solar water pump can also be used as a cost-effective way to generate water for your garden fountains. Many household owners use their water pumps as fountains which give the house a different yet refreshing ambiance. You will be able to save a huge amount of energy especially if you want your water fountains work for several hours a day. In fact, you can turn it on continuously and not worry about paying huge power bills."
4. Home Supply"Many environmentalists agree that using solar water pump at home is one of the best ways to go “green.” For domestic water use, a booster pump should be used especially if the water source is shallow."
5. Large Scale Watering System for Commercial Establishments"Solar water pump is now also being used in huge cities. Various large establishments such as hotels, apartments, condominiums and even government buildings implement solar water pumps in order to save on their power expenses."
6. Water Treatment Systems"In areas where the quality of water is very poor, government and private companies use water purification process which requires water pumping. Solar water pumps can be used as a cost-effective substitute for fuel-powered pumping machines. "
Special Order: Solar Water Pump System for Thanksgiving Day