whirl charging aerator CE,UL,CCC approved, IP55(nsulation class F) Precise impeller and cover 100% Oil Free Air
Centrifugal vanes make high pressure, great outflow and low noise.
High quality engine ensures safe and steady effect.
Non-oil lubrication and pure compressed air.
Phosphorize disposition, regular coloring and adhesive strength.
Wide range of power, long life os this machine.
1. Drying out buildings - Ventilating/drying out buildings after flood2. Dental vacuum3. Filling Bags and bottles4. Filling Silos5. Fishpond/breeding pond ventilation - Enriching water with oxygen6. Food processing - Degasification7. Gas analysis8. Industrial vacuum cleaners, central extraction systems9. Lifting and holding parts using vacuum suction10. Laser printers - Powder dusting and extraction11. Letter sorting, enveloping12. Packaging Machines13. Paper Industry - Sheet separation, turning, transport, fixation and drying14. Pneumatic Conveying15. Soil Treatment - Extracting ground level air16. Swimming pool technology/spas - Blowing air into water tanks17. Textile machines - Extracting waste thread and fluff18. Thermoforming19. Ventilation of sewage treatment plants - Enriching water with oxygen
Ex stock for use world-wide
The G-series side channel blower feature voltage rang motors for 50HZ and 60HZ in protection
class IP55(insulation class F) are UL,CE,CCC approved.this makes them the ideal solution for
wide use.they can be used without any modifications or tests in Europe,America and Asia.
They are mostly available ex stock.they are available for your requirements anytime.
G-series operating principle
The impellers in the G-series machines are mounted directly on the motor shaft for
noncontact compression entirely without friction.Maximum operational reliability,even at
high differential pressures.is ensured by the arrangement of the bearings outside the
The gas it taken in through the inlet 1 .As it enters the side channel 2,the rotating impeller 3 imparts velocity to the gas in the direction of rotation.Centrifugal force in the impeller blades accelerates the gas outward and the pressure increase.Every rotation adds kinetic energy.resulting in the further increase of the pressure along the side channel.The side channel narrow at the rotor,sweeping the gas off the impeller blades and dis-charging it through the outlet silencer 4 where it exits the side channel blower.
1)Material of shell: Die-casting ADC12 Aluminum, It substantial ,durability and anti-corrosion.
2)Installation mode:horizontal or vertical
3)Structure:There is no driving link on blower except blade, and the blade connected motor
directly, no gear and driving belt, All of these keep the blower smooth running, long term performance and high pressure.
4) Testing of parts Process:All equipments of testing and process are made out of imported from Germany & Japan. In contrast to other brands, our blower can keep low vibration and noise.
5) Periodic maintenance is not needed because no gears, belts, motor brushes
or sliding blades.
6) Space-efficient design: unique design results in substantial airflows at
moderate pressures in minimum space and weight.
7) Versatility: easily throttled and changed from pressure to suction operation.
8) Stable airflow: centrifugal compressor design delivers smooth, stable airflow with no pulsations.
9) High-pressure airflow: produces continuous high-pressure airflow.
10) Suitable for many industrial applications. What’s more our power is universal, so it can be applicable to worldwide
With their high inlet volume flow up to 2,500m³/h and a differential pressure up to 780mbar, our low noise G-series all rounders have earned their reputation and convinced thousands of
customers all over the world.They are reliable, low-maintenance and durable and are the first
chioce for many applications in mechanical engineering.When used with a frequency converter
the performance of G-200 side channel blower can be increased considerably.The G-200 series
side channel blowers are UL/CCC/CE approved and can be used without further testing all over
Any questions, welcome consulting!
Hearrick whirl charging aerator