HDPE Sheet: 1. high tensile strength 2. excellent waterproof, anti-seepage fonction 3. Chinese Standard and American Standar
HDPE Sheet Introduction:
HDPE sheet is one of a geosynthetics. It is produced by a method of three layer co-extrusion model. The raw material is processed at 200oC by fusing and co-extrusion, and its basic properties are kept during the producing process.
1. Landfill and waste disposal's anti-seepage projects;
2. Isolating barrier against concrete corrosion for concrete structures, sewer pipes, tunnels, manholes, chemical tanks, water reservoirs, wall in sewerage installations or civil foundations and other masonry work requiring protection from aggressive media and in corrosive conditions;
3. Using as the covering for storage things(both in agricultural and industrial);
4. Underground construction projects;
5. Canal lining.
1. Chemical and biological erosion resistance;
2. A wide using temperature range;
3. Long service life;
4. High tensile strength;
5. Excellent anti-tearing capability;
6. Excellent waterproof and anti-seepage capability;
7. Low coefficient of thermal expansion, flexibility;
8. Migration resistance.