pneumatic reeling machine specification: 1600-6500mm Max-diameter of scroll: 2500mm lineal pressure: 1.5-2.5kg/cm
Max-diameter of scroll: 2500mm
lineal pressure: 1.5-2.5kg/cm
1100 cast iron sweat dryer, pneumatic processing, paper roll lifting device
Components of Paper Machine
1. Back roller: it is a part of clockwise starching machine. It is called back roller cause it deliver the blanket backward to dehydration and dry.
2. Headbox: making pulp. The rotating cylinder mould can make pulp to wet paper by means of downstream, or upstream, or step diffuse etc..
3. Coucher: wet paper, which is made by cylinder mould, will be squeezed and dehydrated by coucher, and shaped up.
4. Suction box: which is also called vacuum box, which is connected by vacuum pump.
5. Wringer roll: it is used to wring the blanket, in case that wet paper will be taken away by blanket on cylinder mould.
6. Prepressing roll: dehydrate 10%-15% when wet paper goes through it. Mainly used in cardboard and thick paper.
7. Press roll: dehydrate 35%-40% when wet paper goes through it.
8. Supporting roller: the dry blanket on supporting roller will carry the wet paper to dryer cylinder, which will dry the paper.
9. Dryer cylinder: the steam in the cylinder can make the surface temperature to 115-120°C, which can dry and shape up the paper. (the steam is come from the boiler)
10. Guide roller: support, guide the blanket.
11. Tighten blanket: tighten the blanket.
12. Adjust blanket: adjust the blanket when deviating
horizontal pneumatic paper reeling machine