1.insulator 2radiation not chemical tape 3.water,high temperature,ozone,ultra violet resistance 4cold shrinkable tape(1-66kv)
HB1522 cold shrinkable insulator (tape)
1. used in primary grid power substation, and all exposed live parts of below 35KV in the electric power plant
2. fit for electrical meeting-point insulation of distribution substation(sleeve of screw joint)
3. insulation and protection for electric power system under the high or low temperature
in the mining and oilfield, chemical etc places where open fire cannot be used
1. continuous long-term work in -60~250°C
2. it has excellent self-fusing property, water, high temperature, ozone and ultraviolet resistance, so continuing high insulation can be obtained.
3. suitable for all kinds of temperature environment to construction without heating, without professional tool and without remove screw
4. the advantage of using fast , convenient, and short.
5. it is a cold shrinkable insulation tape called insulator
1. radiation cross-linked silicon rubber has been used in the military aircraft engine for more than 7 years.
2. based on scores of application test reports, it has been taken for more than three years.
3. it became the indispensable product for supplying quick power supply in Beijing Olympics Games 2008.
4. In this year, the product has been applied widely in National Grid Beijing 110KV and Tianjin 35KV Substation for electrical insulation and protection, and has obtained unanimous approvals from specialists in the electricity industry.
radiation cross link silicone self-amalgamation insulator tape