No water/binder/dry Hydraulic/physical press Low water/power/space consumption High strength/density Briquetting machine
Briquetting machine operating principle:
The briquetting machine adopts the couple roller. Between the rollers, there is certain gap. Using double output shaft reduction machine, makes the couple roller in phase and run face to face. One group of roller axle seat is fixed and another group of roller axle seat is slipped. With the support of the pressure of hydraulic cylinder, they are close to each other and the hydraulic system can has the action of compensation and protection. In the surface of the roller, the hole (arc trough) of many shapes and same size are arrayed. According to the different compression rate of the materials, choose the trough of one roller aiming at the trough of another roller, or peak to trough. Two rollers is arranged in horizon. The powder material on itself weight is compulsorily feed into the gap between two rollers over the rollers continuously and equally. When the material enters into the gripping area, it is gripped by the roller. With the continuous turning or the roller, the occupied space of the material is less and less and gradually compressed and reaches the max value of the formation pressure. Then, the pressure gradually reduces. The flakes due to its elasticity and self weight breaks off the arc trough.
Briquetting machine technical parameter:
a).roller diameter: 650 available width: 330mm
b).roller turning speed:10-16rpm.
c).screw feeder: 15kw motor frequency conversion speed adjusting, ration feeder, 1.5/2.2kw frequency conversion speed adjusting
d).accumulator pre-pressurization: 8 - 12Mpa
e).allowable max. formation pressure rate: 55kN/cm
f). briquette size: 44*28*22mm
g).power of compacter machine: 110kw
h).installed capacity: about 129kw
i).dimension (L×W×H) : 3660×2450×2700mm
j).weight: about 28t
l). briquette shape: oval/oblate/almond
Briquetting machine line components:
1) Ration feeding device: Composed of raw material silo and star type charger with fixed amount transportation, 1.5/2.2kw power, frequency conversion speed adjustment.
2) Screw feeder: Composed of charger with 11kw frequency conversion speed adjusting motor, taper helix, agitator knife, taper charger with observation window and feeding bucket. This is to further finish degasification and pre-compress the powder.
3) Compactor: Composed of fixed axle seat and slipped axle seat, two alloy steel rollers, two hydraulic cylinder and pump, double output reduction machine, Type GIICL drum jugged shaft coupling and 90kw electromotor set.
4) Electrical control cabinet: Composed of electrical control box, frequency conversion speed adjusting controller, ammeter, voltmeter, instruction light, button, voltage conversion switch, etc.
5) Vibrating screen: (one set) the grinded material from the grinding and granulator is screened into the grain by this machine and recycled powder.
6) Bucket hoisting machine: Equipped based on the request.
Briquetting machine applications:
Potassium Sulfate(SOP), potassium chloride, Russia red potassium, potassium nitrate, ammonium chloride, Ammonium Phosphate Monobasic, Diammonium phosphate(DAP), NPK compound fertilizer, import Russia Potassium Sulfate(SOP), ground phosphorite, NH4SO4, concentrated superphosphate, humic acid etc.
zinc oxide, lead oxide, calcium chloride, calcium phosphate, High test bleaching powder, cryolite, chemical inhibitor, silica, Isophthalodinitrile etc.
3.chemical raw material, fine chemical material
Note: It takes FGD gypsum for example, vary in accordance with the material to be briquetted.
Briquetting machine applications
Briquetting machine line (type A produces small angular (irregular) granules)
Differentce of Briquetting machine type A and type B.
Briquetting machine consists of screw feeder (upper taper) and double roller compactor
Briquetting machine peripheral equipments
Briquetting machine's general process flow
Briquette vairable shape
Briquette and its rollers
Briquetting and its peripheral equipments are being loaded in one 40ft. container (Type SG-360A)
Dry Briquetting machine