container bedroom or office, easy to install on worksite, movable, mobile house; recycle and cost saving
1. Steel Structure: support frame of floor are made of Hot rolled steel square section of 150x150x7mm for column and top beam; wall studs are made of cold formed C section of C60 and floor joists of C200.
2. Floor: wood decking 20mm over steel joists spacing 600mm;
3. Wall: Lafarge or other equivalent plasterboard wallboard, feather edge compliant to BS 1230: Part 1: 1985, sound, moisture and fire-check;
Insulation: rigid mineral insulation, 40mm thick, density 25-35kg/m3, to provide sound insulation in terms of BS 8233; the wall (incl. plasterboard) to provide fire stop for 60mins;
4. Ceiling: 12mm Lafarge or other equivalent plasterboard wallboard, feather edge compliant to BS 1230: Part 1: 1985, sound, moisture and fire-check, std dim's: 2440x1220mm; Standard plywood, 9mm thick, moisture resistant, ceiling protection;
5. Bathroom door: Solid flush pre-paint finish door, white, 1981x762mm, 40-44mm thick, set in moisture resistant MDF frame, 2No. Butt hinges 75mm; Handle: metal, chrome;
Floor tiles: Slip resistant ceramic floor tiles, colour: light from white to beige, 200x200mm, 8mm thick;
7. Wall tiles: Standard matt ceramic wall tiles, colour: white, 100x100mm, silicon sealant to all perimeters (int.corners, metal corner and external ends of tiles);
8. Plumbing: Hot and Cold water pipework, for domestic presurised water supply, Mater: plastic (Polybutylene or X-PE), push-fit pipes, 15mm and 22mm; in compliancewith BS 7291-1,2; e.g. Plumbfast Co. products (or equivalent); Hot and Cold water fittings (elbows, tees, faucets) for domestic presurised water supply, Mater: plastic (Polybutylene or X-PE), push-fit joints to pipes, diam.
Container Bedroom Prefab