1,mp3 player wireless headset 2,CE,ROHS, FCC 3,Direct factory 4,High quality with competitive price 5,OEM
Portable mp3 player wireless headset
1) bluetooth stereo headset 2) wireless net chat 3) wireless FM radio 4) wireless monitoring
A built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery has been equipped in this headset, please charge fully before first use.
The headset needs charging once the alarm rings five times rapidly and repeats every twenty seconds while talking.
Plug the charger into the mains or connect to the USB interference of computer via USB cable, and then connect to the charging port of the headset. The red indicator will keep lighting on while charging.
The full charging will usually cost 2.5 hours for the first time. The red indicator will go out automatically while charging finished.
1. Turn on the device
Power on Bluetooth,press the "Hands-free" key for about 5 seconds till the blue indicator starts twinkling. The indicator keeps twinkling a time every three seconds.
Power on MP3, slight press the "Play/Pause" key to power on and then it is ready to play.
2. Turn off the device
Power off Bluetooth: press "Hands-free" key for about 3 seconds till the blue indicator keeps lighting on and then loose your finger, the indicator will go out after keeps twinkling for seconds
Power off MP3, Press" Play/Pause" key for 2 seconds till the indicator goes out to power off.
Attention, pairing is needed between the headset and mobile phone before talking. (Pairing means establishing relations between Bluetooth devices, making the mobile phone memorize the unique ID of the headset. The headset can be connected to mobile phone automatically while pairing successful.) How to pare your headset:
1. Place the headset and mobile phone together and make the distance between them less than 10 meters. Press "Hands-free" key for about 8 seconds till the blue indicator keeps lighting on while the headset powered off, which means it is ready for pairing.
1. Use the "Device Seeking" function of mobile phone. Please refer to the User Manual of your mobile phone for this function. The mobile phone will show you all devices scanned while seeking finished.
(1) Select "Brand-E68" from the device list and approve as per the hint from the mobile phone,
(2)Enter password "0000" and confirm pairing, the ID of the headset will be memorized in the mobile
phone, and the indicator starts twinkling rapidly showing you pairing is successful.
Function* Bluetooth Version, V2.0* Talking time,15 Hours* Standby time,240 Hours* Power supply, DC 5V* Battery,rechargeable 460mAh Li-ion battery* Weight,77G * Measurement,15X15X6.5mm * Effective range, 10m
Specifications*Decoder supported,MP3*SNR,90dB *THD: <0.1%*Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz*Output power: 20mW (Bluetooth)*Playing time: 8-10 hours*Battery: built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery*Standby time (Bluetooth): ≥ 200 hours*Charging time: about 2.5 hours*Port: Built-in USB (mini-B) *RF: 2.4GHz GFSK
*Accessories: 2.5-3.5mm audio cable; USB cable; User manual; USB adaptor.
MP3 player * Format supported: MP3/WMA/WAV* Card supported: TF card (max. 8GB)* Playing time: 10 hours* USB2.0 Port: USB 2.0* Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz* Output power: 15mW* Scan rate: 64kbps/8kHz* Record format: WAV
* The phone talking can be recorded and memorized in the storage via Bluetooth.
* The music volume will get lower and be off automatically while telephone rings, the music plays again when phone talking is ended.
* Support Voice
* MP3 player with card inserting.
mp3 player wireless headset W-E68