building metallic material:: 1.bearing bar pitch:30-60mm 2.cross bar pitch:50-100mm 3.surface processing:galvanized
building metallic material:
steel grating is made of serrated bearing bar and cross rods.they placed horizontally and vertically, and at an equal pitch apart,by welding with 200 ton
Hydraulic resistance automatic welding equipment then cutting punching and handing ends.
Center to center bearing bar spacing:we usually supply with 30 mm or 40mm.
Center to center cross bar spacing usually with 50mm or 100mm.and we are also pleased to accept your special order.
1) material:carbon steel or stainless steel
2) cross bar pitches:maybe 24-200mm,of which 50mm,76mm and 100mm are recommended.
3) Steel grating is made by the world first-class equipment,which can arrange the bearing bar and cross bar in longitude and latitude order to certain distance.cross bar is pressed into the bearing bar by high tension resistance weldingring which is controlled by computer.so we can produce high quality gratings with firm welding,smooth surface and high strength.
4) Surface process of gratings: there are three types:hot-dipped galvanized ,electro-galvanized and spraying brushing and soaking.anti-acid and alkali corrosion capacity the range PH6 to PH12.5,a stable protective film will be formed on the zinc surface.it has good anti-corrosive property.
5) Packing conditions of steel grating:normally packed in pilling up ways with two pieces of square wood on both upperand bottom sides.there are four or six pieces of M10 long bolt penetrading the gratings and screwing together.it is suitable for loading and unloading by fork-lift and crane.
Hardware & Building Materials