vertical lathe workbench adopts hydrostatic guideway guide sliding surface pastes plastic offer technical support ISO9001&CE
This series heavy duty conventional lathe can carry out operations on the materials of ferrous metal , nonferrous metal and part non-metal , int. and ext. Cylinder turning, taping, curving, threading in metric or inch and kinds of complex swiveling surface can be carried out on the double column vertical lathe.
The double-column model C5225 is a super rigid machine with big machining capacities, stable structure and high machining efficiency.
The machine is equipped with two vertical tool heads with high precision digital readout system(DRO) fitted on the right tool head.
AC variable frequency motor is used to achieve speed change.
Gears are made of 40 Cr steel and precision ground for high precision and low machine noise.
The machine is designed and built to meet modern machining requirements of high speed cutting tools and carbide cutters on workpieces of ferrous, non-ferrous and other materials.
The lathe is used in machinery processing of all industries, including rough and fine turning processing of outer cylinder, cone, end-facing, grooving and boring, drilling, reaming, etc.
Machine Main Structure:
1. The workbench adopts hydrostatic guideway.
2. Radial axis of the bearing adopts high-precision NN30(D step) bearing. It had high precision, strong bearing capacity.
3. Gear box adopts 40Cr grinding gears. It had high precision and low noise.
4. Hydraulic parts and electronic parts are from domestic famous manufacturers, which are reliable.
5. The guide sliding surface pastes plastic, improving abrasion resistance. The slideway lubrication adopts the method of offering oil concentratedly.
6. Standard accessories adopts grating display devices from domestic prestigious manufacturers.
7. The castings adopts high-quality vanish model resin sand casting technique.
Max cutting diameter of workpiece
Feeding range of knife rest
Rapid movement speed of knife rest
Max. height of workpiece
Beam movement speed
Max. weight of workpiece
Turning angle of vertical slide
Workbench speed range
Knife carrier size(W*H)
Workbench speed series
Main motor power
Max. cutting force of right knife rest
Max. cutting force of left knife rest
Max. workbench torque
Note: Manufacturer reserves the right to improve & modify without prior notice.
a) The full machine warranty is 1 year.
b) If there is something wrong with the lathe, the after-sale service personnel will reach the buyer within the specified time to determine fault, and remove it.