LDPE Sheet/Liner: 1. high tensile strength 2. excellent waterproof capacity 3. soft and easy to connecting and construction
LDPE Sheet/Liner Introduction:
LDPE sheet is one of a geosynthetics. It is produced by a method of three layer co-extrusion model. The raw material is processed at 200oC by fusing and co-extrusion, and its basic properties are kept during the producing process.
1. Landfill and waste disposal's anti-seepage projects;
2. Isolating barrier against concrete corrosion for concrete structures, sewer pipes, tunnels, manholes, chemical tanks, water reservoirs, wall in sewerage installations or civil foundations and other masonry work requiring protection from aggressive media and in corrosive conditions;
3. Underground construction projects and canal lining, etc;
1. Chemical and biological erosion resistance;
2. A wide using temperature range;
3. Long service life;
4. High tensile strength;
5. Excellent anti-tearing capability;
6. Excellent waterproof and anti-seepage capability;
7. Low coefficient of thermal expansion, flexibility;
8. Environmental Friendly.
LDPE sheet/ Liner/geomembrane