PVC Geogrid: 1. great tensile strength, environmental friendly 2. retaining walls reinforcement 3. Certificate ISO9001
PVC Geogrid Introduction:
High strength polyester industrial yarns are adopted and woven through warp knitting into grid base fabrics and, after covered with PVC coating, geogrid are obtained. These grids are used for the reinforcement of earth-fencing walls, soft-soil foundation disposal and road foundation projects to increase the quality of the projects and reduce the costs of them.
1. Reinforcement and Stabilisation of earth fencing walls for railroads, highways and water conservation projects;
2. Reinforcement of road foundations;
3. Retaining walls;
4. Road slope repair and reinforcement;
5. Be used in noise barriers construction;
Tensile strength(kn/m): PVC-D40/30, PVC-D60/30, PVC-D80/30, PVC-D100/30, PVC-D120/30, PVC-D150/30, PVC-D200/30 (ASTM D6637)
Elongation: 13% (ASTM D4637)
Creep Limited Strength(kn/m): 36; 48; 60; 90; 120 (ASTM D5262)
Long Term Design Strength(kn/m): 30; 40; 50; 75; 100 (GRI-GG4)
Weight(g/m2): 380; 440; 560; 780; 980 (ASTM D5261)
High tensile strength, low elongation, small creep property, good resilience, high resistance to chemical and microbiological corrosion, strong bonding capability with soils and gravels, preserve the nature appearance of slopes, increase the quality of the projects and reduce the costs.
1. We can customize special products according to the needs of clients.
2. Test Method: ASTM D6637; ASTM D4632; ASTM D5262; ASTM D5261, GRI-GG4.
3. The technical data are according to our laboratories and testing institute.