polycarbonate greenhouse 1,light transmisson, 2,fire retardancy 3,thermal insulation, 4,impactresistance, uv-protection
FEATURES OF PRODUCTS
1, Light Transmisson
The light transmission reaches 12%-82% depending upon colour and thickness.
2, Thermal Insulation
Proprietary hollow from contributes to reduce the energy consumption and therefore energy costs.
3, Fire Retardancy
According to GB8624-1997 the fire retardant classification of POLYGAL project sun sheet is B1.
Its outstanding toughnes offers greater protection against breakage during transportation, installation and usage. The impact strength is 10-27 times as much as plexiglass.
Attrbuting to the proprietary UV surfaces. Remain perfact mechanical andoptical properties after exposed to extreme weather for a long time.
6, Sound Insulation
The hollow from and polycarbonate resin offer significant advantage to the sound insulation.
7, Weather Ability
It have good weather ability can maintain excellent properties in a wide temperature range form -40* to 120*.
8, Easy installation
Easy installation can be cold bent.
Specifications of the products
|Length(mm)||Thickness≤4.5mm 30-50m/volume Thickness over 4.5mm 6m/piece|
|Width(mm)||1220mm 1560mm 1820mm 2100mm|
|Color||Clear Opal Green Blue Bronze lake Blue|
|Production line||Two line for PC hollow sheet and One line for PC solid sheet|
|Raw materials||The raw materials of pc come from German named Bayer|
Trade Market of our products
|Trade Market(Main Market)|
|North American||South American|
|Eastern European||South Asia|
|Mid East||Eastern Asia|
polycarbonate sheet Applications:
1. Roofing light sheet and sunshade for office. building ,departmente,hotel,stadium,school ,amusement center ,hospital,etc.
2. skylight,lighting for corridors ,balcony,passages and subway entries ,walkways.
3. Advertising lamp boxes ,sign board .
4. Bank ATMS. Bullet resistabce material.
5. Conservatories ,agriculturall greenhouse ,zoos ,botanical gradens.
6. industrial roofing and glazing.
7. Swimming pools roofing/cover/sheet.
8. Telephone booths ,street name plates.
Notes for polycarbonate sheet
1.Never contact the surface with undried cement or acid or alkali material.
2.Never contact the organic solution and glue or paint containing the organic solution.
polycarbonate sheet for greenhouse