coffin 1.Over 20years experience in making euro coffin 2.materials: paulownia ,solid wood
1.We are professional in producing wooden coffin , 3 series, euro style , Spain style, American style.
2.Over 20 years exportering experiences.
3 the interior, handles and accessories are according to customers’ requests
4. The coffin’s colors and dimensions can be changed according to customers’ requests .
5. Various designs, carves, customized designs are welcome.
WOODEN COFFIN INFO
Euro & Italy style
Paulownia, oak pine , Chinese toOn mdf
two bases and two faces
grave and handicraft
Handle& Lock position
L/C at sight ,T/T (30%deposit)
Plastic paper and Styrofoam inside and very strong carton outside
1960x620x40mm outsider thickness: 25-30cm
Other sizes available
according to customer's requestion
45 days after receive L/C or T/T(30% deposit, the remaining 70% paid as copy of B/L ).