1. Outstanding temperature resistance 2. Excellent chemical resistance 3. Superior non-stick 4. High dielectric strength
PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabrics
We use best imported Fiberglass yarn as the weaving material to plain knit or specially knit into superior fiberglass basic cloth, coat it with fine PTFEresin then make it into various PTFE fabric in different thickness and widths.
PTFE coated fiberglass fabric applications:
PTFE fabric could be used as various of liners to resist high temperature, such as microwave liner, oven liner, or other liners. used as non stick liners, intermediate. used as various conveyor belts, fusing belts, sealing belts or anywhere need resisting high temperature, non stick, chemical resistance etc. used as covering or wrapping material in petroleum, chemical industries, as wrapping material, insulating material, high temperature resistance material in electrical industries, desulfurizing material in power plant etc.
PTFE coated fabrics general properties:
1. Outstanding temperature resistance(from -70°C to +260°C)
2. Excellent chemical resistance
3. Superior non-stick surface, easy to clean
4. High dielectric strength
5. Dimensional stability
6. Resistance to UV, IR and HF