1.adopts mechanical hand-rolling suture system 2.touch screen 3.safe, clean, easy to operate 4.with compact structure
1. The machine production process: feeding two volumes of raw materials→by ultrasonic sewing → automatic adjust welding position and automatic output welding, automatic completion. The speed of making handle is 5 times faster than traditional methods. (Eliminating the need for cutting, embossing, stitching, positioning, welding procedure).
2. The machine adopts mechanical hand-rolling suture system, with three groups of imported ultrasonic components, with a stable performance.
3. The machine adopts touch screen and the relevant supporting electrical joint control operation, the output material corner point of view can be controlled by handle of the bag.
4. Equipment of the electrical part very reasonable standard, safe, clean, easy to operate.
5. The machine with compact structure, high-speed stable operation, fast, high strength adhesive and it is a ideal for producing nonwoven bags equipment.
|Model||QX-3J||Producing speed||15-25 pieces/min|
|Working frequency||20KHZ||Ultrasonic total power||8400W|
|Welding head distance||170mm||Maximum width||500mm(can be designed)|
|Dimension||L:2000mm x W:1300mm x H:1200mm|
|Equipment with flowers round||Mounted the mold on flat plate(can be designed)|
Automatic nonwoven belting and welding processing line