1.Arc welder 2.Strong adaptability 3.Small & light 4.Three welding models 5. Power:220V
DC Arc/Electric Welding Machine
Pulse Argon Arc Welder (featured by pulse full function)
1. Adoption of PWM control principle featured by fine output constant current and stable welding current.
2. Adoption of advanced inverter technology, design and manufacture based on completely imported power devices.
3. Main transformer made of soft magnetic ferrite, low losses, efficient transform and energy
4. Various protective functions, reliable and durable.
5. Super high – frequency starting arc performance, stable and focused welding arc, good – looking welding seam.
6. Strong adaptability for electricity network, able to reach 220V±20%.
7. Small & light, especially suitable for mobile operations and overhead works.
8. Three welding models: DC TIG, Pulsed TIG, and DC MMA.
9. Can be used for welding of stainless steel, carbon steel, copper and other nonferrous metal.
10. Suitable for processing of metal for the industry: building, car manufacture, chemical industry, foodstuff, medicine, environment – protection and decoration etc.
Rated input frequency(Hz): 50/60
Rated input current(A):15.9
Rated input capacity(KVA):3.5
Welding current(A): 8 - 160
Welding voltage(V):10.4 - 16.4
Pulse frequency(Hz): 0.5 - 5
Pulse rate:0.1 - 0.9
Gas delivery time: 0.1s
Gas hold – up time:0.5 - 5s
Rated duty cycle (%):60%
Dimension (mm): 425×182×305mm
Weight (kg): 18
VRWSM -160P Metal Sheet Bender