1. Heat sink for telecommunication 2. Finish: yellow chromate Alodine1200 3. RoHS compliant 4. ISO9001:2008 certified
5. Custon aluminum heat sink;
6. We can work with CAD drawing software. We accept both DXF files and PDF files as well as solid works format;
7. Tolerances on decimals: 0.05mm;
8. Edges & holes deburred, Surfaces free of scratches;
9. Customized products completely according to your drawings or samples;
10. The most advanced test equipments to ensure the quality;
11. Price are strictly based on your design and requested quantity;
12. Your parts delivered to your requirements.
13. Component Application: automotive, electricity, machine assembly, air-conditions, telecommunication and etc.
14. We are focused on cost savings, quality and on time delivery.
Machines: 3-axis Machining centers; CNC turning centers; Stamping machines; Die casting machines; Tapping machines; Cutting machines; Polishing machines; sandblasting machines;
Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Nylon; POM; Acrylic; Derlin;
Anodizing; Black Oxide; Electroplating; Heat Treating; Brushing; Grinding / Polishing; Painting / Powder Coating;
CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance; Just-in-Time Delivery; Prototype Services; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; Reverse Engineering; Assembly Services;
Less than 1"; 1"-3"; 3"-6"; 6"-16”; 16’-24’; 24”-40”; greater than40”;
Less than 1"; 1"-3"; 3"-6"; 6"-10”; greater than10’;
Solid work, Pro/E, AutoCAD CAM
Products are RoHS compliant;
Test Equipment: CMM; 2.5D projector; Micrometer; Height gauge;
The dimensions of first parts, middle parts and final parts must be recorded.
Heat sink from extruded and CNC milling