1, one part, acetic cure 2, high grade, suit for high demand market 3, excellent weatherproofing & waterproofing
OLV668 Advanced Acetic Silicone Glazing Sealant is one-part acetoxy silicone sealant. It is fast curing and permanently flexible, waterproof and outstanding weather resistant; high quality silicone sealant for adhesion to most construction materials..
1. For various doors and windows installation;
2. For glass-related projects sealing;
3. Sealing for building articles, show cabinets.
1. One-part, room temperature, low modulus, acetoxy curing silicone sealant;
2. Fast curing and permanently flexible, waterproof and outstanding weather resistant.
3. Good adhension to most contruction materials;
4. Colors include transparent, aluminium,etc, or other colors as per customers’ requirements.
1. Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry;
2. For better appearance cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application;
3. Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas;
4. Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
1. Certain corrosive to concrete, marble, membrane-plating glass, bronze, lead, zink-plating materials;
2. Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
3. Unsuitable for the oily or moist surface;
4. Unsuitable for the continually soggy place;
5. Can’t be used if the temperature is below 4°C or above 50°C on the surface of the material.
Shelf life: 12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
The following data are only for reference purpose, not intended for use in preparing specification.
OLV668 Advanced Acetic Silicone Glazing Sealant
Test at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Tack-Free Time (min)
Tensile Modulus (Mpa)
Slumpability (mm) vertical
not change shape
not change shape
Slumpability (mm) horizontal
Curing Speed (mm/d)
As Cured -After 21 days at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Hardness (Shore A)
Tensile Strength under Standard Conditions (Mpa)
Movement Capability (%)
Advanced Acetoxy Glazing Silicone Sealant OLV668