1.Use:pipe anticorrosion bitumen adhesive tape 2.Material:PP mesh reinforced woven fiber 3.Thickness:1.1-1.8mm 4.Color:black
1. The base of adhesive tape is composed with reinforced mesh fiber to enhance the tension intensity factor of the adhesive tape several times that of traditional adhesive tape, and such mesh fiber structure may reduce winding tension and stress of backfilled earth, and reduce possibility of anticorrosion layer deform due to change of temperature, and also resisting external impact to greatest extent increasing of mechanical protection of corrosion layer. As for cathode protection of piping, the cathode protection current may not be hindered without producing of cathode shielding. Among all anticorrosion layers, cathode peeling resistance of PP70 series may be most outstanding.
2. Through strict quality control and strict testing by professional testing organizations of CNPC,
our product’s main performance data (including peeling testing of prime paint steel, testing for base tension intensity, testing for insulation voltage and testing for vapor penetration rate ) are higher than the data in SY/T 0414-2007 Standard for Anticorrosion Layer of PE Adhesive tape.
3.With many years of development, innovation, and improvement, the adhesive layer has much better performance than traditional adhesive layer, in terms of more bonding force, more elasticity, aging resistance, without solidification and hardening, automatic restore closing after being damaged, and suitable for thermal expansion and contraction.
4. Improvement of bonding strength of adhesive tape layer may promote combination of adhesive tape with steel pipe. Bonding effect with self combination is also realized. Hence good water resistance and vapor permeability is achieved and corrosion will not occur.
5. The improved adhesive layer becomes thickened, thus resulting in full combination with weld, and the hollow in traditional corrosion material will not occur.
6. The pipe’s production procedure is simple, convenient and effective. Our technicians are assigned to the worksites to guide operation. Whether handwork or small tools or large electric equipment can be used winding, which is spiral. Single layer winding level can already reach the strengthening category or special strengthening in national standards. Out adhesive tape is easy to be found if winding is in conformity with design demand right after on site work, and the anticorrosion work quality of adhesive tape is easier to be controlled than traditional asphalt glass fiber and epoxy pitch coal asphalt. The adhesive tape can be prefabricated at factory based on the site’s requirement. It can also be wound at worksites. After winding, the pipe may be put down immediately into ditches and backfill without any waiting. It can also be used for patching and repair at worksites. The insulation performance of adhesive tape is stable with high insulation voltage, applicable to various bad operation conditions.
7. Our adhesive tape is an environmental protection product without pollution and toxic or harm to human beings. Our tape is highly recommended by CNPC, SINOPEC, CNOOC and other chemical and power enterprises.
8. The adhesive tape is widely used in the establishment and overhaul of long steel piping, factory piping, patching, T-jointing and bending work in many fields, such as petroleum, petrochemical industry, fountain supply, municipal work, fuel gas and power work.
9. The adhesive tape may be combined with many anticorrosion materials such as 2PE, 3PE, FBE, epoxy pitch and asphalt glass fiber. As per different thickness of anticorrosion layer specified in SY/T0414-2007, the thickness one layer of PipeCoat PP70 series anticorrosion is 1.1-1.8mm for selection of users.
No further notice in case of any change in term of variety and specification, and final interpretation right is processed by Tianjin Lida Technology Development Co., Ltd.
We can make special thickness adhesive tape as per the demand of user and user may select the different thickness adhesive tapes according to pipe diameter and anticorrosion classes.
Above information is the main standard. We reserve the right to adjust. User may consult us before operation.
Standards to follow
Base membrane material
PP mesh reinforced woven fiber
PRC Petroleum/Natural gas industrial standard
Steel piping PP adhesive tape
Standard for corrosion layer technology
Construction industrial standard Urban Gas Piping Corrosion Prevention Control Specification
American National Standard Association
American Hydraulic Society Standard ANSI/AWWA C209-00
National Association of Corrosion
Base membrane color
Base membrane thickness
Composition of corrosion layer
butyl rubber improved asphalt
Tape integral thickness spec
Base membrane extension strength
Peeling strength to painted steel
Peeling strength to back strap
Bulk resistance rate (Ω · m)
Water absorption rate (%)
Vapor infiltration rate (mg/24/h.cm2)
Each tape length
20 or 25m
50,75,100,150,200,300 and 350mm
High QualityPipe Coat PP70 Polypropylene Anticorrosion adhesive tape